Monday, December 3, 2012

Portriats

 Who? When? Where? Why?

The first five pictures are of Emma Venne, my best friend.
They are taking in my room by the window and she is leaning up against my bed.
These picture were taken after we took a walk and it was raining really hard, and we sat on my floor listening to music
I chose to photograph her because I think she's photogenic and easy to photograph.  











                                            These next five are of my 8 year old little sister.
             These were taking in my room sitting on my bed right after we watched the Lorax.
I chose to take some pictures of Alina because I thought it would be fun to try and get my little sister to        
do cool things like yell into the camera and take it.








No comments:

Post a Comment